Thursday, June 14, 2012

From the balcony of Green 9 Casablanca

This fine morning I am going to transcribe verbatim an odd journal scribble that was the only piece of word conjuring I could produce on the other side of the planet.

Miercoles, 07 de Marzo


        Well, its our third day in Ecuador (maybe the 4th) and Meyissa y Chago vas ento Atacames por la tarde.  I am in the hotel and just combo shit/puke out a really gross explosion of my insides.  I had some ceviche on the beach earlier, but I don't think that is what did it.  My body got sick from the heat and sun I feel like.  It is sunny and hot hot hot.  Everything is sticky and sweaty.  No rain.


        I am fairly delirious.  Splitting headache and unable to focus.  I'm trying to mustard up enough energy to go the la tienda y compra una grande agua y mas cigarettas.  Even though I feel like shit I can't stop drinking Clubs and smoking.  Me gusto vacation.  The coast is amazing, but I think I like Quito better because of the weather.


       In Ecuador of all places, we met a guy named Tom from Bozeman who had a surgical lung.  Of course he wanted a cigarette.  Of course we game him one.
    
                                                                                                          3 -7 -12

No comments:

Post a Comment