Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bundled

My daily blog was postponed by mechanical issues at work yesterday when I teceived a call at 5am that a truck was broken down.  I had to go in and get an old 1970s International box truck started and everything unloaded and then swapped and reloaded.  Then after deciding that I was a little manlier than I thought I drove my standard transmission truck to work for the first time after I got home from the emergency call.  Everything went smoothly.  Then I had a meeting with our main freight company's managers to discuss interrelationship efficiencies.  Today brings a managers meeting within our own company to discuss efficincies internally.

I've always worn responsibilty well, and these days I keep fairly bundled up with it.

Now it seems, I should take a moment to contemplate what I'm doing for Thanksgiving...

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you handle responsibility well. You will discover--as time goes on--many surprising ways in which your hard work will make your life more fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete