Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ingrown Corn Husk

Early this morning I awoke from a bizarre dream.

I was naked and waiting in line to buy a printer from what appeared to be the locker room for the YMCA.

An itch developed on my palm, and I noticed an ingrown hair smack dab in the middle of my hand.

Pulling at it, it kept growing from my palm until I had about 3 feet of long coarse hair dangling.

The hair kept getting wider, and started to become a corn cob husk the more I pulled it out.  It eventually came to the 'root,' and was about an inch wide at this point.  I dug at my hand until I could see the connection point, then proceeded to rip out the growth.  Pain shot through my hand and woke me up.

What in the hell was I doing printer shopping in the nude in a locker room?

My hand felt odd as I sipped my morning coffee.

2 comments:

  1. The answer to your question must be the same to why there was fast-growing hair on the palm of your hand. The most interesting dreams. if you can remember them, are often surreal!

    ReplyDelete