Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Routine

So many mornings my too-hot coffee sits in front of me as I stare at the blogger website struggling to ignite an entry.  It seems to be the most logical time to write, seeing as my routine doesn't offer any other promising moments (that's not true, but I like to tell myself it is).  I'm admittedly tired this early in the day, but that is no excuse and that is why I have the molten joe.  Things tend to end up short and simple after a morning write, night writes are deep and sometimes dark seeing as they come after work.  We and our outputs all end up shackled and bound by our habits and schedules.  My weekday routine is like a traffic control officer blowing its whistle and directing my day, although there isn't much traffic to be directing.

Coffee, pooping, and trying to write in the morning.  Work and or video games all day.  Sleeping and smoking dope at night.

From start to right now has taken me 12 minutes to compose.  I will close with an updated photo of Beard of Winter.



Turkey Tuesday starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment