Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Routine

It can be difficult to come across inspiration in one's 'day to day.'

Inspiration to smile, to write, to create, to help out.

When swaddled into routine, human beings will often forget to stop and grow.

For myself especially, even though I set aside a small amounts of time throughout the week to create, those moments seem even more so shackled by routine.  These will often time be my least productive portions of the day.

Never underestimate the power of trudging out the door into a brisk morning, shoving your hands in your pockets, and taking a good old fashioned walk.  Today I shall do so, and shall make sure to clean my glasses first.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Routine can stunt creativity and growth unless there is a deliberate effort to break from it. Clean glasses sure helps too.

    ReplyDelete