Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stacking Coincidences

Whilst shooting the breeze with a new coworker of mine last night, we got upon the topic of birthdays. As it turns out, we share the same date of birth, which happens to be May 15th.  I was born in 1986, and he in 1987 putting me exactly one year older than him.

Now it gets a little interesting.

We then began discussing relationships and quickly revealed to each other that we are both in long term bonds with our female counterparts.  I have been with Melissa for 8 years, he has been with his old lady for 7.  I felt it prudent to note that Melissa's birthday is the day after mine on May 16th, putting me exactly one day older than her.

My coworker said something to the extent of 'get the fuck out,' because apparently his girlfriend's birthday is also on May 16th, with him being precisely one day older than her.

Weird.

1 comment: