Friday, August 16, 2013

Abundancy

I overheard a drunk hippy yesterday evening while I was at work.  He was telling another drunk hippy (they both smelled like the bed of a farm truck) about how he was gonna make some easy money.

"I'm really going to get this winter melon thing going this year," said Hippy 1.

"Oh yea?" said Hippy 2.

"Yea, all I need is a little heat maybe and a little light and then I'm going to have watermelons and cantaloupes coming up all winter long maaaan," droned Hippy 1 while chewing a mouthful of pizza.

At this point I thought to myself, 'a little heat and a little light', those aren't very abundant in the winter time.

Hippy 1 then said, "They'd easily sell for like 6 or 8 bucks at the farmer's market maaaan, I'd be cleanin' up!"

Then I thought, 'farmer's market', that's not very abundant in the winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment