Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ghost in the Machine

I awoke at 1:30 am last night to an odd noise coming from my kitchen.  It wasn't very loud, so I was a little confused and surprised as to why exactly it woke me up.  Stumbling into the dark without my glasses on, I nakedly walked out of my bedroom to investigate.  The microwave was glowing.  The time was up on the display, 1:32, but yet it was on and running.  The stop button would do nothing, it just kept whirring and spinning.  I opened the door, and yet it still remained on!  Fearing radiation from an open and running microwave, I unplugged it.  Silence.

I have yet to plug it back in, perhaps it is time to get a new unit...

1 comment:

  1. There's supposed to be a reset button at the back of the machine that could possibly fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete